MAKE YOUR GAS CAN POUR PERFECTLY!
2-in-1 Universal fuel and water jug replacement spout kit combines both the HI-FLO replacement spout and has reducer tip like the original replacement spout kit allowing you to have two spouts in one. Transfer fluids easily with the EZ-Pour spout. Work-around the auto-shut off (hard to use) feature of some gas cans with this replacement kit.
>>> The included HI-Flow spout has a Large 7/8" Opening - Fast filing for off road equipment, lawn mowers, generators, tractors, bobcats, boats, jet skis and more.
>>> The included reducer tip extension allows for easy filling of unleaded automobile gas tanks or gas tanks with a smaller opening!
Flexible spout design allows fuel to be transferred from the canister to the fuel tank without spills by making it easy to bend the spout to reach any angle. Made of HDPE plastic for durability.
Compatible with 98% of all plastic gas cans including:Rubbermaid, Gott, Essence, Wedco, Briggs, Scepter, Eagle, Blitz, Midwest and most others, both old and new. Not for use with metal cans.
Diameter approximately 1 3/4". Due to wide tolerances in manufacturer's spout openings, spout can be used with canister's original base cap when needed for fit.
Replace your old or hard to use gas can spout! Also includes 1/2" push in vent allowing a fast and safe perfect pour. Universal Replacement Spout and Vent Kit for Gas, Diesel and Water Cans. Be able to pour fluid easily from your gas, diesel and water cans. Fits 98% of all cans!!
>>> You can also connect 2 kits or more for a longer spout! <<<
Order 3 Or More And SAVE On Shipping!
- 8" HI-FLOW Spout and cap
- Reducer tip and cap
- 1/2” hole push in vent
- Second base cap to fit additional cans
- Flame arrestor
- Cap lanyard
- Fuel simply and easily flows out without using any over-engineered anti-spill devices.
- Hi-Flo Spout Can Empty A 5 Gallon Can In 35 Seconds!
- Included reducer tip allows filling of autos and gas tanks with smaller openings
- Equipped with a flame arrestor.
- End cap screws securely to the end of the nozzle rather than simply push on.
- The kit includes a vent so that fuel flows out easy and evenly.